Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Exams coming up...

Once again, the academic year approaches it's end... and once, I'm really happy. 11th was not a year I enjoyed, and thank god it's over.
Exams start on 21st and end on 27th, I heard.
Assuming 20th is a holiday, I made a rough outline on how the time table would look like, taking into consideration that our school might give us holidays for Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

20th - study holiday
21st - Either of P/C/M
22nd - English/Elective
23rd - Holiday
24th - M/P/C
25th - SUNDAY!
26th - M/P/C
27th - English/Elective

I call this as our time table...

Chemistry/English/Physics/Maths/Elective

In any case, going by that, I will be spending my LAST EVER BIRTHDAY in school writing either English or (I hope) SEE PLUS PLUS!!!! :D Unless there's a board practical exam next year which HAPPENS to fall on 27th...

Amogh's coming to visit in March later on...

11th had been a very mediocre year at it's best, and here's my top list for 11th...

1) Ramu sir as class teacher
2) 11 A winning Reniassance
3) UV actually knowing my name (I'm honoured)
4) Getting 17 in PHYSICS (after a series of 12.5, 9, 6, 6, 7)
5) Organizing the farewell
6) The bench currently in 11 D which bears the trademark of Zombie and I
7) D DRIVE!!! ;)

And by elimination method, I have come to the conclusion that 12 A's class and maths teacher will be RP..
cause we have RR, RP, Padmashri miss and Sivaku sir as class techers

12 C - Padmashri miss by default
12 B - Sivakumar sir (though he will eventually take Phy for 12 D too)
12 D - RR
12 A - none other than RP

From what Paddy man told me, RP gave 12 A long ago homework TWICE in their entire 2 years. And nobody bothered to finish it. She gave up.

I have nothing more to say... I need to start studying for the exams!!!
Best of luck to all!
-Vikku

5 Comments:

At 8:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

vikku,rumours are doing the rounds that srini might becum class teacher of 12c.****?!?...and who will take math fer 12c? do not say shanky! i will flunk in my boards!

 
At 8:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and RP gives us a truckload of sums everyday....dont you worry about homework.!!

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger Vikku said...

RP will have to compensate her missing so many half days this year by taking 2 classes in 12th next year. she will take 12 A and 12 C

 
At 2:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

~sigh of relief~ thers some hope for me then.

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

v rall r lookin forward fr da 1 n only "D DRive"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home